Friday, March 28, 2008

Wash Away The Fat & Stay Clean & Fit

I had the knowledge that for a healthy and better weight loss programe you must
1.Identify your ideal weight 2.eat right & live right 3.exercise
...but I also knew you would need to rid your body of toxins(chemical waste materials) that made it easy to add fat and cause ailments.
I searched until I found a product that actualy does what it says -FOREVER CLEAN 9 ,a detoxifying/weight loss pack. In just NINE days after use reports of loosing inches on waist line,hips,tummy etc. are normal.as if that was not enough users reported increased energy levels even though they abstained from thier normal meals.

The sequel to this is LIFE STYLE 30 a maintanance phase routine while you keep fit packed with so many nutritional values!

THE COST: Clean 9 Pack- N17,500 ($145.29)
Lifestyle 30 Pack- N28,700 ($239.33)

For enquiries & other products for Health & Wellness please call
234-806-052-1014

No comments:

My Body

My Body
Replica of The True Nigerian Spirit

Executive fitness

Executive fitness
cute looks anywhere,anytime!