Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ask Rowland..

Thanks and welcome to my site.
You will definitely be informed by reading the several short write-ups I have here, feel free to call me up on +234-806-052-1014 or post your comments /questions on issues on this site i.e. fitness health, Youth reformation or on any of our various services.

I am proudly Nigerian and I believe the proper use of the energy we possess can lead to a better society. I know that muscles, energy, will power and skill even within a hostile environment aint meant for rape, drugs, assassination, theft, prostitution etc. or other social vices. Its meant for CHANGE! change that will take a heart consumed with divinity to create.

In my life, job and purpose , I seek to redefine the international perception of the Nigerian , especialy the Nigerian Youth. I am open to any NGO, individual or group passionate about Youth Motivation and Transformation.

Rowland's Current Gists:
1. Body Quest is now open, an Aeobics Centre with a "twist" @ Lush Suites #1 Housing Estate Road,Calabar.

2. Watch out, I am taking youth reformation to the next level. please if you happen to meet me, pardon me if some greatness robs off on you...its normal.
...its here live in the city of Calabar...INSPIRE- Interactive Youth Transformation Conference (season 2)...coming soon!

No comments:

My Body

My Body
Replica of The True Nigerian Spirit

Executive fitness

Executive fitness
cute looks anywhere,anytime!